I am a PhD student in Department of Information Technology at Uppsala University; member of Algorithmic Program Verification group. My research interest lie in general idea of program verification and constraint solving, particularly in verification of concurrent programs and checking satisfiability of string constraints.
I obtained my M.Sc in Computer Science from University of Engineering and Technology, VNUH in December 2014.
- Jun, 16, 2019. A paper titled “Chain Free String Constraints” was accepted in ATVA’19.
- May, 13, 2019. I will serve on the AEC of ATVA’19.
- Feb, 21, 2019. I will serve on the PC of ECOOP’19 Doctoral Symposium.
- Oct 12, 2018. I will serve on the AEC of TACAS’19.
- Jul 24, 2018. A paper titled “Trau: SMT solver for string constraints” was accepted in FMCAD’18.
- Jul 23, 2018. I started to work as a PhD intern at Microsoft Research for the next three months. My mentor is Akash Lal.
- Aug 2 - Aug 11. I attended Marktoberdorf Summer School 2017 organized by Technical University of Munich. That was a great experience at Marktoberdorf, Germany.
- Jun 18 - Jun 23. I attended PLDI’17 held in Barcelona, Spain and gave a talk on a framework for efficient analysis of string constraints.
- Apr 7, 2017. Our artifact of the paper “Flatten and Conquer: A Framework for Efficient Analysis of String Constraints” at PLDI’17 got accepted.
- Feb 13, 2017. A paper titled “Flatten and Conquer: A Framework for Efficient Analysis of String Constraints” was accepted in PLDI’17.
- Nov 8 - Nov 12, 2016. I attended FM’16 held in Limassol, Cyprus and gave a talk on counter-example guided program verification technique.
- Feb 13, 2016. A paper titled “Counter-Example Guided Program Verification” was accepted in FM’16.