I am a PhD student in Department of Information Technology at Uppsala University; member of Algorithmic Program Verification group. My research interest lie in general idea of program verification and constraint solving, particularly in verification of concurrent programs and checking satisfiability of string constraints.
I obtained my M.Sc in Computer Science from University of Engineering and Technology, VNUH in December 2014.
- Apr 13, 2020. Our artifact of the paper titled “Efficient Handling of String-Number Conversion” was awared the “Artifact Evaluated - Reusable” badge in PLDI’20.
- Feb 21, 2020. A paper titled “Efficient Handling of String-Number Conversion” was accepted in PLDI’20.
- Feb 20, 2020. I got Google Internship offer. My Google internship will be from May to July.
- Jan 20, 2020. I will serve on the AEC of PLDI’20.
- Nov 04, 2019. I got the Erasmus grand for staff exchange program to an university outside Europe. I chose to go to SoITC - HUST.
- Oct 27 - Oct 31, 2019. I attended ATVA’19 held in Taipei, Taiwan. Our paper “Chain Free String Constraints” got Best Paper Award of ATVA.
- Jul - Aug, 2019. I visited Academia Sinica, Taiwan, and worked with Yu-Fang Chen. We developed Z3-trau, a new version of our string solver Trau. Z3-trau is integrated much better with Z3 than Trau. Our goals are to solve the front-end problem of Trau, and more importantly, handle more types of string constraints and significantly improve performance. Taipei is a great city.
- Jun, 16, 2019. A paper titled “Chain Free String Constraints” was accepted in ATVA’19.
- May, 13, 2019. I will serve on the AEC of ATVA’19.
- Feb, 21, 2019. I will serve on the PC of ECOOP’19 Doctoral Symposium.
- Oct 12, 2018. I will serve on the AEC of TACAS’19.
- Jul 24, 2018. A paper titled “Trau: SMT solver for string constraints” was accepted in FMCAD’18.
- Jul 23, 2018. I started to work as a PhD intern at Microsoft Research for the next three months. My mentor is Akash Lal.
- Aug 2 - Aug 11. I attended Marktoberdorf Summer School 2017 organized by Technical University of Munich. That was a great experience at Marktoberdorf, Germany.
- Jun 18 - Jun 23. I attended PLDI’17 held in Barcelona, Spain and gave a talk on a framework for efficient analysis of string constraints.
- Apr 7, 2017. Our artifact of the paper “Flatten and Conquer: A Framework for Efficient Analysis of String Constraints” at PLDI’17 got accepted.
- Feb 13, 2017. A paper titled “Flatten and Conquer: A Framework for Efficient Analysis of String Constraints” was accepted in PLDI’17.
- Nov 8 - Nov 12, 2016. I attended FM’16 held in Limassol, Cyprus and gave a talk on counter-example guided program verification technique.
- Feb 13, 2016. A paper titled “Counter-Example Guided Program Verification” was accepted in FM’16.