Talk at FM'16, Limassol, Cyprus
Bui Phi Diep
uuLeave me alone.
.se | https://diepbp.github.io
- Ph.D in Computer Science, Uppsala University, 2020 (expected)
- B.Sc. and M.Sc in Computer Science, University of Engineering and Technology, VNU Hanoi, 2014
- May 2015 - present: Teaching Assistant at Uppsala University
- Duties included: Teaching Assistant of Programming Theory, and Operating Systems and Process-Oriented Programming courses.
- July to October 2018: PhD Intern at Microsoft Research
- Duties included:
- Mentor: Akash Lal
- March to August 2013: Master Intern at National Institute of Informatics (NII), Tokyo
- Mentor: Ryuichi Takahashi
- Constraint Solving
- Automated Program Verification
- Program Analysis
- Security and Privacy
- Trau: SMT Solver for String Consraints. Parosh Aziz Abdulla, Mohamed Faouzi Atig, Yu-Fang Chen, Bui Phi Diep, Lukáš Holík, Ahmed Rezine, and Philipp Rümmer. FMCAD’18.
Flatten and Conquer: A Framework for Efficient Analysis of String Constraints. Parosh Aziz Abdulla, Mohamed Faouzi Atig, Yu-Fang Chen, Bui Phi Diep, Lukáš Holík, Ahmed Rezine, and Philipp Rümmer. PLDI’17.
- Counter-Example Guided Program Verification. Parosh Aziz Abdulla, Mohamed Faouzi Atig, and Bui Phi Diep. FM’16.
Talk at PLDI'17, Barcelona, Spain
Talk at Half PhD, Uppsala, Sweden
- Teaching Assistant of Programming Theory: Fall 2016, Fall 2017.
- Teaching Assistant of Operating Systems and Process-Oriented Programming: Spring 2016, Spring 2017.
C/C++/C# (expert), Java (proficient), Python (prior experience)
- Artifact Evaluation Committee of TACAS’19
- External Reviewer of CAV’18
- External Reviewer of TACAS’17